1. Adjust oven rack to middle position and heat oven to 350°F. Lightly spray inside of 9-inch springform pan with nonstick baking spray. In medium bowl, stir together graham cracker crumbs and butter to moisten. Firmly press into bottom of springform pan.
2. Bake until edges are just starting to turn golden, about 15 minutes.
3. Remove pan from oven. Reduce oven temperature to 325°F.
4. In heatproof bowl set over pan of barely simmering water, gently heat white chocolate until melted.
5. Remove from heat.
6. In standing mixer fitted with paddle attachment, cream cream cheese and sugar on medium speed until smooth, about 2 minutes, turning off mixer and scraping down paddle and sides of bowl as necessary.
7. Add eggs, one by one, until smooth, scraping bowl as necessary.
8. Mix in sour cream, lemon juice, and vanilla until smooth.
9. Mix in melted white chocolate until smooth.
10. Wrap outside of springform pan with foil to create a waterproof seal.
11. Pour batter into springform pan and set into large roasting pan.
12. Place roasting pan in oven and fill with 1 inch hot water.
13. Bake until edges are set and center jiggles just slightly, 60 to 75 minutes. Turn oven off and let cheesecake sit 1 hour.
14. Remove cheesecake from roasting pan and chill in refrigerator until completely cold and set, 4 to 6 hours.
15. Run a sharp knife around the inside of the springform pan and remove ring. Spoon cherry topping over cheesecake and serve.