1. Preheat oven to 400 F. Quarter Brussels Sprouts and toss with sambal oelek. Roast until the Brussels sprouts are tender and browning, 20 to 25 minutes.In a stock pot, heat olive oil over medium heat.
2. Add in onion and cook for 3 to 4 minutes, just to soften. Stir in the garlic, ginger, miso, and soy sauce.
3. Add in the water, bring to a boil, reduce to a simmer, and cook for 15 minutes. Pass through a sieve, discarding the onion mixture. Return ginger broth to the pan and add in the broth. Bring to a boil, reduce to a simmer, and add the noodles. Cook until the noodles are tender, 7 to 8 minutes.
4. Remove from heat.In a small pan, add water, enough so you know will cover the eggs.
5. Add the eggs and cook for 7 minutes then remove the eggs and transfer to an ice bath.Assemble the ramen by dividing the noodles into 2 bowls and adding half the Brussels sprouts to each bowl.
6. Add in the eggs and top with diced scallions and toasted sesame seeds.