1. First clean and cook your potatoes and parsnips together with salt until cooked.
2. Drain and puree with the butter and a bit of cream. Make sure you don't leave too many clumps because that will make it easier to form the croquettes later on. Don't make the mixture too wet either. It needs to stay together well.
3. Add the garlicpowder, the red chili, the carrot and the crispy bacon and stir through the mixture. Taste and add pepper and salt as needed.Form small croquettes with your hands (they should be roughly 40 grams each) and put them on a baking tray or plate to cool of completely.Whip two eggs together and make a little bowl with flour, one with the egg and the last one for the panko.
4. Place the croquettes one by one through the flour, than through the egg and lastly through the panko. Set aside to fry.
5. Heat our oil to 180 C and bake the croquettes until golden and crispy. Leave to drain on kitchen paper and serve warm as sidedish or as a snack.