1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.Chop the tip and tail off of the spaghetti squash and scoop out the seeds using a spoon.
2. Drizzle oil over each half, and use your hands to spread it around, making sure all of the flesh is covered.Sprinkle salt and pepper on the spaghetti squash and place them face-down on a non-stick baking sheet.Roast for 35 to 40 minutes, until juices are seeping out and flesh is soft. Turn the squash face-up and set them aside.In a large saute pan or pot, heat the olive oil over medium and add the chopped onion.
3. Saute, stirring frequently, until onion his very fragrant and has softened, about 8 minutes.
4. Add the garlic, rosemary, oregano, paprika, cayenne, salt, and turkey meat. Continue cooking just until the turkey meat has browned slightly, but do not cook it all the way through.
5. Add the crushed tomatoes and bring sauce to a gentle boil.Reduce to a simmer, cover the pan, and cook 10 minutes.
6. Remove the cover and cook an additional 20 minutes, stirring occasionally.
7. Add the fresh chopped basil and stir well.Taste the sauce for flavor if desired, add more salt, or additional herbs/spices.Put your oven on the high broil setting.Keeping the spaghetti squash halves face-up on a baking sheet, scoop desired amount of turkey bolognese into each half.Cover with several slices of dry (or fresh) mozzarella cheese.
8. Place spaghetti squash on the center wrack in the oven and broil until cheese has melted and begins to crisp up, about 3 to 5 minutes.
9. Serve stuffed spaghetti squash fresh out of the oven!