1. To make the Spicy Peanut Sauce: In a small bowl, add peanut butter, coconut aminos/tamari, fresh cilantro, raw honey, lime juice, fresh ginger, garlic clove, and red pepper flakes. Using a whisk, mix all the ingredients until the sauce is smooth. Set aside.
2. Heat a large skillet to medium high heat.
3. Add olive oil to the pan along with garlic cloves and minced ginger.
4. Saute for 30 seconds and add ground chicken to the pan. Cook the chicken, stirring frequently, until there is no more pink, approximately 6-8 minutes.
5. Add in the ground cloves and sea salt. Stir mixture and set aside.Assemble the Thai Chicken
6. Lettuce Wraps: Using one lettuce cup add ¼ cup of the ground chicken mixture, a few cucumbers, a few carrots, and a few red pepper slices. Top with 1 tablespoon of the Spicy Peanut Sauce and garnish with green onions and fresh cilantro.