1. Pre-heat your BBQ (oven) to 450 degrees.
2. Combine the olive oil and seasoning in a small bowl.
3. Brush one side of the bread with the oil/spice mixture and place onto the grill, oiled side down. If you are using an oven, place directly onto the middle rack.Grill for 3 minutes with the BBQ (oven) closed.
4. Brush the remaining side of the bread with the oil/spice mixture and then flip to grill the newly seasoned side.
5. Place ¼ cup of shredded cheese on top of each naan.Close the BBQ and cook another 2 minutes.
6. Remove, top with 1 tbsp cilantro and serve!