1. Bring 2.5 cups of vegetable stock to a boil in a medium sized saucepan.
2. Add 1 cup of brown rice, turn the heat down to low, cover and cook for 55 minutes.Once the rice is cooked, remove from heat and fluff with a fork.In a medium sized bowl, combine all of the sauce ingredients.After you've mixed all of the ingredients together, taste the sauce and feel free to customize it to your liking.
3. Add more sriracha and/or chile garlic sauce for more heat, or add more brown sugar for sweetness. If you're a peanut butter lover you can double the amount used in this recipe.
4. Heat 1 tbsp of sesame oil or coconut oil in a wok or skillet over medium-high heat.Arrange your cubed tofu in the wok. Cook until golden-brown, about 3-4 minutes.Flip each piece and brown the other side, cook for another 3-4 minutes.Once the tofu is cooked, pour it into the prepared teriyaki sauce and let it sit until you've cooked your vegetables.
5. Heat 1 tbsp sesame oil in a skillet or wok over medium-high heat.
6. Add the broccoli florets, toss, and cook for 2 minutes, stirring regularly.
7. Add the zucchini and carrot, toss, and cook for 3 minutes, stirring regularly.
8. Add the mushroom and red pepper, toss, and cook for another 2-3 minutes until the broccoli is tender yet crisp.
9. Add a few dashes of soy sauce and toss to coat.
10. Pour into a bowl and set aside.Reheat your wok or skillet and pour the tofu and sauce mixture into the hot pan.The sauce should bubble and thicken, stir constantly to prevent the sauce from burning.Once the sauce is thick (about 1-1.5 minutes) remove from heat.
11. Serve the of the vegetables and of the tofu on a bed of brown rice (about cup).Enjoy!