1. Mash the bananas with a fork.
2. Add in the remaining wet ingredients to blend. I prefer to do this with my immersion blender and just puree the all the wet ingredients together in one fell swoop!Sprinkle the flours, then the baking powder, soda, and salt.Using a whisk, quickly blend the mixture into a batter. You may add more milk or water to thin if necessary.
3. Heat a stainless steel pan over medium heat.
4. Add in a teaspoon or two of coconut oil, swirl to disperse. Drop about ¼ cup batter per pancake, wait for tiny bubbles to appear, and flip. You may need to adjust the heat up or down, depending on your pan and heat source.
5. Add additional coconut oil as necessary to finish the batter.