1. Over medium heat saute onions with olive oil & seasonings until fragrant and translucent, about 10 minutes. Stir often.
2. Combine the sauted onions with chopped chicken, toss with 1 tablespoon of olive oil.Working with 3 sheets of fillo at a time, brush each sheet with melted butter and stack them. With the sheets placed horizontally in front of you, cut them into thirds.
3. Place one tablespoon of the chicken mixture onto the top 1/4 of the strip of fillo.
4. Roll the dough, pinching in the sides as you go.
5. Brush some more butter onto the last quarter inch of the dough to seal. Repeat using the rest of the ingredients.
6. Place rolls seam side down on ungreased cookie sheet at least 1 apart. Repeat until the filling is used up.
7. Bake in preheated 350F oven for 20 to 25 minutes or until golden brown.
8. Serve hot.
9. Garnish with chopped fresh parsley.