1. To prepare the dressing, combine the tahini, water, lemon juice, maple syrup, salt, garlic powder, and cayenne in a bowl or jar.
2. Whisk the ingredients together, or place a lid on your jar and shake until incorporated. Set the dressing aside.
3. Finely chop the cabbage and broccoli, then place them in a bowl. Peel and shred the carrot and slice the green onions.
4. Add the carrots, green onion, sunflower seeds, and dried cranberries to the bowl with the cabbage and broccoli. Stir until everything is evenly combined. This mixture can be refrigerated for 4-5 days, undressed.
5. To serve, drizzle the dressing over the salad mixture and then stir until everything is well coated. You want to use a generous amount of dressing, making sure everything is liberally coated, similar to a coleslaw.