1. Preheat oven to 425 F.
2. Place chickpeas in a paper towel-lined strainer. Allow to air dry for 10-15 minutes.
3. Place chickpeas on a parchment-lined baking sheet.
4. Drizzle with olive oil, stirring to coat. Sprinkle with tsp sea salt.
5. Place in oven, cook for 20-25 minutes, stirring every 5 minutes or so, until golden brown. (Some of the chickpeas may start popping. This is a good sign that they're properly crisping.)
6. Remove from oven.Stir together remaining sea salt, cayenne, chili powder, cumin, paprika, garlic powder, onion powder and cayenne.Toss hot chickpeas in spice mixture. Salt to taste, if desired.
7. Serve and enjoy immediately for best results.