1. Cook the mushrooms: In a skillet over medium heat, heat the olive oil and 2 tsp of chives.
2. Add the mushrooms, stems facing up, and cook for 3-4 minutes. Flip and cook for 3-4 more minutes.
3. Remove from the skillet and set aside.Prepare the pasta salad: in a mixing bowl, whisk together the ranch dressing and chipotle adobo sauce.
4. Add the diced green chilis, remaining chives, black beans and charred corn.
5. Place the pasta in a large bowl and then pour the sauce and veggies over top.
6. Mix in the shredded cheese.Assemble the mushrooms: Preheat your oven to 32
7. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and place the mushrooms on the sheet. Top with about ½ C of the pasta mixture and then sprinkle with cheese.
8. Place in the oven until the cheese is just melted, about 5 minutes.
9. Remove from the oven and sprinkle with cilantro.Store any remaining pasta salad in your fridge for up to 5 days.