1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
2. Add 1 1/4 cups marinara to a 13" x 9" x 2" casserole dish.In a large skillet, add oil and heat to medium-low heat.
3. Saute garlic until fragrant, about 1 minute.
4. Add chopped spinach and saute until wilted, about 3 minutes. In a large mixing bowl, combine garlic, spinach, ricotta, 1 cup mozzarella, cottage cheese, egg white, oregano, salt and pepper. On a work surface, lined with parchment paper, arrange lasagna noodles flat, add 1/4 cup cheese and spinach mixture to each noodle, spread evenly to cover noodles. Start rolling the noodle at the end closest to you.
5. Place lasagna rolls seam side down, not quite touching, in the prepared casserole dish. Evenly spread 1 cup marinara over rolls, sprinkle with remaining mozzarella and parmesan. Cover with aluminum foil and bake 20 minutes, or until cheese is hot and bubbly. If desired, serve rolls with additional heated marinara.