1. Slice the salmon in half to create 2 filets. Season meat of fish with spices and skin side with salt and pepper.
2. Heat 1 tbsp. duck fat in a ceramic cast iron skillet over medium heat. Once hot, add salmon skin side down.Allow salmon to cook for 4-6 minutes while skin crisps up. Once the skin is crisp, reduce to low heat and flip salmon.Cook salmon until done-ness you want is achieved. Generally about 7-15 minutes over low heat.
3. Remove salmon from the pan and set aside.
4. Add butter and spices to the pan and let brown. Once browned, add cream mix together.
5. Serve sauce on top of salmon.