1. Preheat oven to 425°F.
2. Place the dried chanterelle mushrooms and pour boiling water over them.
3. Let them soak for twenty minutes.
4. Place the white mushrooms on a large rimmed sheet tray and toss with olive oil, thyme and a sprinkle of salt and pepper.
5. Spread into a single layer and place in preheated oven. Roast for 15 minutes, stir, and roast for another 10-15 minute or until golden brown and cooked.Meanwhile, bring stock to a simmer in a saucepan.In a deep, heavy, medium-sized sauté pan, melt the butter over medium-high heat.
6. Add rehydrated and drained chanterelles, garlic and onion and sauté for about 5 minutes or until onions are translucent.
7. Add the rice and cook for another 2-3 minutes to toast the rice, stirring frequently.
8. Add the white wine and bring to a boil. Reduce liquid by about half, 2-3 minutes.
9. Add ½ cup of simmering stock, and keep stirring nearly constantly, making sure to push down any rice stuck to the edges of the pans. Once the liquid is nearly absorbed, add another ½ cup of stock. Continue to do this until the rice is cooked but still slightly chewy, about 25 minutes.
10. Remove from heat and stir in Parmesan cheese and roasted mushrooms.
11. Garnish with fresh parsley and serve immediately.