1. Special equipment: 8 souffle cups; a deep fryer and deep-fry thermometer
2. For the ramen bun: Cook the ramen noodles as instructed on the package.
3. Drain the excess water. In a large bowl, mix together the egg, package of ramen spice seasoning and the noodles until combined and the noodles are coated well.
4. Evenly divide the noodles among 8 souffle cups. Allow them to set in the refrigerator for 30 minutes to 1 hour.
5. Heat a saute pan over medium-high heat.
6. Add enough oil to coat the pan's surface. Tap the souffle cups upside down to release the ramen noodles and sear the patties on both sides until golden brown.
7. For the Kimchi Ketchup: combine the ketchup and Korean chili paste in a bowl, mix to combine and set aside.
8. Heat a grill to medium-high heat.
9. Combine the beef, cilantro, chili sauce, ketchup, soy sauce and cumin in a bowl. Form the mixture into four 4-ounce rounds, and grill to desired doneness.
10. For the potato chips: Thinly slice the potatoes and keep them in a bowl of cold water until ready to fry. Preheat the oil in a deep fryer to 350 degrees F.
11. Remove the potato slices from the water and pat dry. Fry the potatoes until they start to turn tan in color, then transfer to a paper towel and allow to rest for 5 minutes. Once the chips are cool, fry them a second time until golden brown.
12. Drain on a paper towel and season with salt.
13. Combine the mayonnaise, sriracha, honey and paprika in a bowl and set aside.
14. Place a beef slider on a ramen bun. Top with some kimchi ketchup, pickled ginger and a second bun. Repeat with the remaining ingredients.
15. Serve with the potato chips and sriracha aioli for dipping.