1. Using six 4.75" tart pans- cut pie crust in to 6 equal circles, slightly larger than the tart pans.Press each crust gently into the pan and against the sides, removing any extra pastry that hangs over the edge.
2. Put the pie crust lined pans in the freezer for about 15 minutes while you prepare the pie filling. Preheat oven to 375°
3. Combine the eggs, sugar, vanilla and butter in a large bowl. Using an electric mixer, beat on medium speed until well blended, about 30 seconds. Stir in the oats, coconut, flour, butterscotch chips, and nuts,.
4. Pour the filling into the chilled pie shells.
5. Place the pies on baking sheet on the center oven rack and bake for 20-25 minutes. Reduce the oven temperature to 350° and rotate the pies 180 degrees. Continue baking until the center is set, 15-20 minutes. When done, the top of the pies will be dark golden brown and crusty. The filling should not giggle.
6. Transfer the pies to a wire rack and let cool.
7. Serve warm or at room temperature with whipped cream
8. Beat cold heavy cream, sugar and vanilla in cold mixing bowl until soft peaks form.