1. Place down a paper towel or two, put on the cucumber pasta, and press a paper towel on top until most of the moisture is absorbed.
2. Place a small saucepan on high heat and place in enough water to cover 1 ear of corn.
3. Place in corn (halve first) and bring to a boil. Cook for about 3 minutes or until corn turns a brighter yellow and can pierce more easily with a fork.
4. Place in a colander to drain and then shave off kernels in a bowl, using a knife. Set aside.In a food processor, combine all ingredients and pulse until creamy.
5. Place the "dried" cucumber pasta in a bowl, add vinaigrette and mix thoroughly to combine. Plate onto two dishes.Top with the rest of the ingredients, extra dressing and enjoy.