1. Preheat oven to 375°Trim ribs and cut into sections of 3 or 4 bones each. Season front and back with salt and Montreal Steak seasoning and place in a baking dish in a single layer.
2. Pour just enough orange soda over the ribs to cover them half-way.Cover dish tightly with foil and bake for about 2 hours or until the meat is tender but not quite falling off the bone.
3. Remove ribs from baking juices and place on a lined baking sheet. Prepare sauce by combining BBQ sauce, brown sugar, orange juice concentrate (not orange juice), and hot sauce in a small sauce pan and heat on the stove until sugar is dissolved.
4. Brush sauce over cooked ribs and place under the broiler for about 4 minutes.
5. Remove from oven and brush with more sauce. Return to the oven and continue to cook until the sauce is bubbly and slightly charred.