1. Combine all the marinade ingredients in a bowl and whisk well, pour half of the marinade into a shallow dish. Rinse the salmon and pat dry gently with paper towels, checking for any bones and remove if there are any.
2. Place the salmon in the marinade dish skin side up and let marinate for one hour.
3. Heat the remaining marinade in a small sauce pan over medium high heat stirring occasionally until reduced by half.
4. Remove from heat.Preheat a grill on high.
5. Place the salmon skin side down on the grill and reduce heat to medium. The fish will take about 10-12 minutes to cook depending on the thickness of the cuts. It is ready when most of the fat has risen to the top of the filet and the fish flakes easily with a fork.While the fish is halfway through grilling cook the vegetables.
6. Heat the coconut oil in a sauté pan over medium high heat and add the sliced vegetables. Stirring often for about 3-5 minutes, until slightly browned but still crunchy
7. Divide white sticky rice amongst bowls, top with the vegetables, a salmon filet and spoon over the remaining reserved sauce.
8. Serve immediately.