1. Mix the dough by hand: Into a large bowl, measure the flour, yeast and salt.
2. Whisk until combined.
3. Add the water all at once and stir with a sturdy spatula until the dough cleans the sides of the bowl; it will be sticky. Wet your hands and pat the dough to shape it roughly into a ball.Alternatively, you can mix the dough in a stand mixer -- In a mixer bowl fitted with the paddle attachment, combine the flour yeast and salt and mix on low speed for a few seconds.
4. Add the water all at once and mix on low speed until the dough cleans the sides of the bowl; it will be sticky. Wet your hands and pat the dough to shape it roughly into a ball. 2
5. Drizzle the top of the dough with olive oil and with your hands, pat it to spread the oil over the dough.
6. Place a piece of plastic wrap directly against the surface of the dough so it doesn't dry out.
7. Let rise for 12 hours, or overnight. If not using right away, deflate the dough and transfer it to the fridge, still with plastic wrap pressed against the surface; it will keep for about 3 days. 3 Use the dough: Once risen, the dough is ready to be shaped into pizzas and baked. Use this dough for any pizza recipe you want to make and follow recipe instructions for shaping and baking times.