1. Preheat oven to 350°F. For crust, in food processor bowl combine cookies and nuts; process to fine crumbs.
2. Add butter; process just until combined. Pat in bottom of 9-inch springform pan.
3. Bake 10 minutes or until golden brown. Completely cool in pan or rack about 45 minutes.
4. Meanwhile, in small saucepan melt white chocolate with 1/4 cup of the whipping cream; set aside.
5. In a small microwave-safe bowl, sprinkle gelatin over milk; let stand until gelatin is softened, about 3 minutes. Microwave the gelatin mixture, uncovered, for 15 seconds, just until gelatin is completely dissolved. Stir gelatin mixture into white chocolate mixture. Refrigerate, stirring often, until chocolate-gelatin mixture is chilled and begins to thicken.
6. Meanwhile, in extra-large mixing bowl beat cream cheese, sugar, malted milk powder, and salt on medium until light and fluffy. Gradually add thickened gelatin mixture; beat just until combined. In medium mixing bowl beat remaining 1 cup whipping cream until stiff peaks form. Fold whipped cream into cream cheese mixture until blended. Spoon into cooled crust. Refrigerate until firm, at least 3 hours or up to 8 hours.
7. To serve, remove sides of pan; place on serving plate. Top with malted milk eggs; slice cake.