1. In a microwave safe bowl, melt the first teaspoon of butter. Toss the potatoes in the butter, sprinkle with Red Robin Seasoning, cover and microwave for 3 minutes. Stir the potatoes, cover again, and microwave for about 3 more minutes or until the potatoes are fork tender.
2. Heat a frying pan over medium heat. Rub the 2nd teaspoon of butter all over the bottom of the pan to completely coat it, then let it melt the rest of the way.
3. Add the potatoes, cover for just a couple minutes, then uncover and stir. Repeat until the potatoes are starting to brown.
4. Add the onion, squash, and bell pepper and saute, stirring constantly, until the onion and squash are soft.
5. Add the tomato and most of the herbs and cook a couple minutes longer. Reduce heat to low, sprinkle with the cheese, cover and cook on low until the cheese is melted.
6. Garnish with fresh herbs and season with Red Robin Seasoning & fresh ground pepper to taste.