1. Preheat oven to broil.
2. Add olive oil, onion and broccoli to a 10” oven safe frying pan.Cook over medium-high heat for 4 -5 minutes or until onions are tender.
3. Add ham and cook for an additional 2 -3 minutes or until heated through.
4. Add eggs to a small bowl and beat with a fork.
5. Add cheese, garlic powder, parsley, seasoned salt, and pepper to eggs.
6. Mix well.
7. Pour the eggs over the vegetable mixture. Cook over medium-low heat until eggs are almost set, approximately 4 – 5 minutes.
8. Place frying pan 4 –6 inches beneath the broiler. Broil for 2 –4 minutes or until the eggs are cooked through and beginning to brown.