1. Mix marinade/dressing: In a medium bowl or jar, whisk together the oil, vinegar, hot sauce, garlic, honey, lime and a sprinkle of salt and pepper.
2. Remove 1/3 cup of the mixture and set it aside to use as the salad dressing.
3. Place steak in a large ziploc baggie.
4. Add remaining marinade to the bag and move around to combine. Refrigerate and let marinate for at least a couple of hours and up to 4 hours.
5. Grill: Preheat grill to medium.
6. Drain marinade from the steak. Grill steak until done- a few minutes on each side (it cooks quickly since this is such a thin cut).
7. Let rest a few minutes, then chop the steak.
8. Assemble the salad (as a main dish): Divide the lettuce between two plates. Divide remaining ingredients in half and decoratively arrange on top of the lettuce.
9. Drizzle the reserved salad dressing on top of each salad and serve.