1. To prepare chicken, lay breast on cutting board and butterfly, cutting in half lengthwise about half way through creating 2 pieces.
2. Cut into chunks, and sprinkle with salt and pepper
3. Whisk together all ingredients and let set for 4 minutes
4. Preheat grill to medium-high heat Thread chicken onto skewers, if you are using wooden skewers, be sure to soak at least 30 minutes
5. Lay chicken on grill to sear, then transfer to indirect heat. Cook for 12-15 minutes until completely done.
6. Serve with salad or side dishes