1. Oil a baking sheet; and set aside. (If using spray oil, ensure it is gluten free.)
2. Add honey to warmed milk; stir until dissolved; add yeast; stir; set aside for about 5 minutes or more until it become foamy on the top, a good 1-inch or so.In a medium size bowl, add dry ingredients; and whisk together well.In the bowl of your mixer, add egg, oil, and vinegar; and beat on low just until blended.
3. Add yeast/milk mixture; and beat on low speed just until mixed, about 10 seconds.
4. Add flour mixture all at once; and beat on high for about 4 minutes.
5. Add the dough to the baking sheet; sprinkle with water; and using a rubber spatula, spread to about 1/3-inch high, to fill about 3/4 of a half sheet (17 x 12-inch) baking pan.Set in a warm environment for about 35 minutes to rise to about double in height. (I preheat my oven to 170°F, turn it off, and leave the door cracked about 6-inches.)
6. Remove from oven; preheat oven to 400°F; add your favorite sauce and/or toppings to the top of the dough; bake for 20 minutes, or until the crust is crispy enough for your tastes.