1. Preheat oven to 400°F.
2. Cut thin slice off both ends of yams, and poke skins with knife in several places.
3. Bake 50 minutes, or until soft, turning once. Halve yams, and scoop flesh into bowl. Mash in miso and peanut butter.
4. Meanwhile, coat skillet with cooking spray, and heat over medium heat. Sauté shallot, ginger, and garlic 3 minutes, or until soft.
5. Add edamame, 1/4 cup water, and cayenne; cook 3 minutes more.
6. Remove from heat, and stir in tofu,cilantro, and yam mixture. Cool.
7. Place 1 collard green leaf on work surface. Spoon 1/3 cup yam mixture in center of leaf.
8. Roll bottom edge over mixture; tuck in sides.
9. Roll up to top edge.
10. Place, seam-side down, and repeat with remaining ingredients.