1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2. Cut each biscuit in half and slightly roll out (don't worry about it being round).
3. Place a cheese cube in the middle and wrap the biscuit dough around the cube ensuring the edges are sealed.
4. Roll in your hands to make a ball shape.
5. Place butter & garlic in a small bowl and melt in the microwave about 12 seconds. In a separate bowl, combine parsley and parmesan cheese.Dip each rolled biscuit into the butter mixture and then into the cheese mixture.
6. Place on a parchment lined pan.
7. Bake 10-12 minutes or just until browned.