1. Heat oil in a large deep skillet over medium heat.
2. Add the sausage and cook until lightly browned on one side.
3. Add the potatoes, onions, and peppers and continue cooking, stirring often, until onions begin to soften, about 3 minutes.
4. Add chicken stock and bring to a boil. Reduce to a simmer, cover, and cook for 8 minutes or until potatoes are almost fork tender.
5. Add coleslaw mix and stir well. Cover and cook for 5 minutes more or until cabbage has wilted and potatoes are cooked through.
6. Add the vinegar, honey, mustard, and cornstarch to a small bowl and whisk well to combine.
7. Pour vinegar mixture over the cabbage and stir to combine. Bring to a boil and cook, stirring often, for 2 more minutes.
8. Serve immediately.