1. Pour beef broth & soup into a crock pot.
2. Add garlic powder, onion, salt, & pepper.Trim roast of most of the fat & add to crock pot.
3. Cut roast up to fit into crock pot, if you have a smaller one. (I believe mine is a 4 qt & it was a tight squeeze.)Cook on high for 4-6 hours or low 6-
4. (I actually did high for 4 & then low for 3 & it was falling apart delicious!)Strain the au jus into a separate pot with a mesh strainer. If you have a gravy separator, use it to remove the oil film at the top. If not, do what you can to get most of the oil off the top, unless you like it that way.
5. Serve on fresh or toasted rolls with cheese if desired. Dip into the fresh au jus & enjoy!*You can season your roast with salt & pepper & sear it in a pan before slow cooking it for additional flavor. **If you end up with extra au jus after everyone has scarfed their delicious sandwiches, don't you dare get rid of it!
6. Pour the rest into an ice cube tray & save it! Great for gravy or soup!