1. Bring a small saucepan of salted water to a boil.
2. Add the potatoes and cook until just tender, about 7 minutes.
4. Heat the oil in a large heavy skillet over medium heat.
5. Add the chorizo, pepper, and onion, and cook, breaking the meat up into small pieces, until just cooked through, about 6 to 7 minutes.
6. Add the potato and cook over medium-low heat until the flavors are combined.
7. Remove from heat.In a medium bowl whisk the eggs together with the milk, 1/4 teaspoon salt, and 1/8 teaspoon pepper.
8. Heat the remaining teaspoon oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat.
9. Add the egg mixture and cook, stirring to scramble, until just cooked through.
10. Remove from heat immediately. Do not overcook.Top each tortilla with the chorizo mixture, eggs, and sprinkle with cheese.
11. Roll up into a burrito and place on a parchment-lined baking sheet. Repeat with all the tortillas. Freeze the burritos until frozen.
12. Remove to a freezer bag and store in the freezer for up to 3 months. To reheat, wrap the burrito in a paper towel and place on a microwave safe plate. Microwave for 2 minutes, or until warmed through.