1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.Spray a 9 x 13" baking dish with cooking spray.
2. Pour 1 cup of marinara in the bottom of the dish, and swirl to coat.
3. Place an even layer of raviolis over the sauce.Evenly scatter the asparagus and mushrooms over the ravioli, and sprinkle with a few pinches of salt and pepper if desired.
4. Drizzle 1 cup of marinara over the vegetables. Sprinkle with one cup of mozzarella.
5. Place another even layer of ravioli on top, and drizzle remaining marinara over the ravioli. Sprinkle the remaining cheese over the top.Spray a piece of aluminum foil with cooking spray, and cover the lasagna (with the sprayed side down on the pasta).
6. Bake for 30 minutes.
7. Remove the foil, and bake for another 20 minutes, or until lasagna is hot and bubbly in the center. Allow to stand for at least 5 minutes before serving.