1. In a large dutch oven or heavy bottom stock pot, melt the butter with the canola oil over medium heat. Cook the celery and onion until beginning to become soft, about 4-5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
2. Add the white wine and thyme sprigs and cook until the wine reduces into the vegetables.
3. Add the flour to a small bowl with to 1 cup of the turkey stock and whisk until combined.
4. Add the flour mixture to the vegetables and cook for 4-5 minutes, stirring often. Season with kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper.
5. Whisk in the rest of the turkey stock and half and half, whisking so no clumps appear.
6. Add the turkey meat, carrots, potatoes, frozen peas and marjoram. Cook for 20 minutes or until potatoes and carrots are fork tender.Meanwhile, preheat your oven to 400 degrees F.
7. Roll out the refrigerator pie crust and dust lightly with flour.
8. Cut out the pie crust into discs or shapes and place on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
9. Brush the tops with the reserved 1 tablespoon of milk and bake for 5 minutes.
10. Serve the soup topped with the baked pie dough discs.