1. Oil grill grates. Preheat grill.
2. In a small saucepan, combine all of the Dijon-Peach Sauce ingredients.
3. Mix well. Cook over low heat until the preserves are melted, stirring frequently.
4. Remove from the heat and set aside.
5. In a separate bowl, combine all of the Spice Rub
6. Mixture ingredients. Season each pork chop generously with the spice rub mixture on both sides and rub the mixture into the meat.
7. Grill pork chops over medium heat for 8-14 minutes TOTAL or until the pork is no longer pink (145F), flipping each pork chop once. During the last 2 minutes of grilling, brush the preserve mixture over the top of the chops.
8. To serve, bring any remaining preserve mixture to a boil and serve with pork chops.