1. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and preheat oven to 325F.
2. Whisk together almond flour, sweetener, baking powder, salt and cinnamon in a large bowl.
3. Add in egg, coconut oil, cream, and vanilla extract until dough comes together.In a small bowl, whisk together filling ingredients. Sprinkle half of filling into dough and mix in, but do not fully incorporate, so that it remains streaky.Turn out dough onto parchment-lined baking sheet and shape by hand into a rough circle, 7 or 8 inches in diameter. Sprinkle with remaining topping. Slice into 8 even wedges and separate carefully, then space evenly around the baking sheet.
4. Bake 20 to 25 minutes, or until scones are firm and lightly browned. Keep an eye on the bottoms to make sure they dont burn.
5. Remove from oven, transfer to a wire rack and let cool.Beat cream cheese, butter and cream together until smooth. Beat in powdered sweetener and vanilla extract until combined. Pipe or spread over cooled scones.