1. Line 9x5-inch loaf pan with foil, overlapping sides.
2. Place first 5 ingredients (through almond extract) in medium metal bowl; set aside.
3. Combine sugar, condensed milk, water, cream and butter in heavy 3-quart saucepan. Stir over medium-low heat until sugar dissolves. Increase heat to high and bring mixture to rolling boil. Reduce heat to medium-high and stir mixture constantly but slowly with wooden spoon until clip-on candy thermometer registers 234°F., about 9 minutes.
4. Pour mixture over ingredients in metal bowl (do not scrape pan). Stir fudge vigorously with a wooden spoon for about 2 minutes (chocolates will melt and fudge will thicken slightly, but mixture will still be very glossy). Set aside 2 Tablespoons of toasted nuts for garnish; stir remaining nuts into the fudge.
5. Transfer fudge to prepared pan; smooth top with rubber spatula. Sprinkle with reserved nuts. Refrigerate uncovered until firm enough to cut, about 2 hours.
6. Using foil as aid, lift fudge from pan. Fold down foil sides. Trim ends of fudge to even.
7. Cut into 24 pieces.