1. Heat oil in heavy large saucepan over medium heat.
2. Add leek and coriander and cook until almost tender, stirring often, about 6 minutes.
3. Add squash; sprinkle with salt and pepper and sauté until squash begins to soften, about 3 minutes.
4. Add broth. Bring to boil, reduce heat to medium, and simmer uncovered until vegetables are soft, about 10 minutes. Working in batches, puree soup in blender until smooth.
5. Transfer to bowl and chill uncovered until cold, about 3 hours. Season with salt.
6. Whisk crème fraîche and grated lemon peel in small bowl. Divide soup among bowls, drizzle with lemon crème fraîche, and serve.
7. One serving contains the following: 118.97 Calories (kcal), 62.1% Calories from Fat,
8. Nutritional analysis provided by