1. Preheat oven to 350 F.Season chicken with seasoned salt and pepper.
2. Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
3. Add chicken and saute until cooked through.
4. Remove from heat and cut into chunks. Alternatively, you may use precooked chicken. Once cooked, remove chicken from pan and set aside.Meanwhile,
5. Cut each sheet of frozen puff pastry into 1-inch strips and place on a cookie sheet.
6. Brush beaten egg onto the tops of the slices.
7. Bake for 10 -15 minutes, or until dough has risen and turned light golden brown.
8. Remove from the oven and set aside until ready to serve.Into the same large skillet, melt butter and then slowly add flour, stirring until consistency of peanut butter, but do not brown like a roux -- you want it to remain a golden color. Slowly add cream and keep stirring.
9. Add chicken base, garlic, and onion and stir until thickened.
10. Add peas, carrots, nutmeg (optional), and cut up chicken.
11. Remove from heat.
12. Serve with a pastry crust stick.