1. Pre-heat the oven to 300 degrees
2. Cut each cherry tomato into half at the equator
3. In a medium bowl, add all the ingredients and gently mix with your hands
4. Spread out the tomato mixture onto a baking dish. Make sure that the tomatoes are cut side up.
5. Place the baking dish in the middle of the oven and on the bottom layer
6. In a mixing bowl, add all the ingredients for the broccoli
7. Place the ingredients in a baking sheet. Be sure to space out the broccoli.
8. Place both the Broccoli and Tomato trays into the oven in the middle rack.Roast them for about 20-30 minutes
9. In a bowl, add the cooked pasta
10. Add the broccoli and tomatoes to the pasta
11. Add the lemon juice
12. Using two wooden spoons, mix everything together. Be gentle
13. Serve Immediately