1. Preheat oven to 37
2. Combine almond flour, coconut, salt, and baking soda in a medium size bowl.
3. Whisk together egg and honey in a separate bowl.
4. Add egg mixture to dry mixture.
5. Add blueberries.Knead dough with hands until all ingredients are thoroughly spread throughout.Form dough into a ball and place on a piece of parchment paper.Flatten dough into one large circle, 1-2 inches thick.
6. Cut into 8 small triangles (like a pizza).
7. Place scones onto a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
8. Bake for about 10 minutes.For the jam, combine blueberries and honey in a small saucepan and bring to a low boil.Reduce heat to medium-low stirring frequently and mashing the blueberries with a fork (a potato masher would work great!)
9. Add chia seeds and coconut cream.Continue to cook, stirring frequently until desired consistency is reached (Mine took about 25 minutes).