1. Snip the ends off the sausagesand squeeze out the meat.
2. Roll intorough walnut-sized meatballs.
3. Heathalf the oil in a large, wide pan andfry until browned, around 10 mins.
4. Remove from pan and set aside.
5. Add the rest of the oil to the pan.Tip in the onions, celery and carrotsand fry for 10 mins until soft.
6. Addgarlic and cook for 1 min more. Tipin the tomatoes and stock. Bringto the boil and simmer for 10 mins.Stir in the macaroni and returnthe meatballs. Simmer for about10 mins until pasta is cooked andmeatballs are cooked though. Stirin beans and heat until piping hot.Season, mix in parsley and serve.