1. Preheat oven to 400FIn a 10 inch Skillet, heat oil over medium high heat.
2. Add onion and zucchini and saute 6 minutes, stirring often.
3. Add jalapeo ( if using) and garlic and continue cooking until zucchini is tender, about 4 more minutes, turing heat down.Char shucked corn (still on the cob) placing it directly over a gas burner, using tongs to rotate until blackened in spots. (Alternately, cut corn off the cob and add to skillet and saute with zucchini.)
4. Add charred corn to zucchini.
5. Place everything in a medium bowl and toss to combine.Make Smoked Paprika yogurt ( mix ingredients together in a small bowl). Alternatively you could simply serve with a dollop of plain yogurt or sour cream ( or leave it off and keep it vegan)