1. Heat a small non-stick skillet on medium-high heat and spray with cooking spray.
2. In a medium-sized bowl, combine Krusteaz buttermilk pancake mix, milk, vanilla and almond extracts and stir with a spatula or whisk to combine. Then whisk in the raspberries.
3. Scoop 1/3 cup of pancake batter and pour slowly into pan. The batter will be thick, so you may need to spread it with a spoon.
4. Griddle pancakes for 1 -2 minutes per side, flipping only once.
5. Serve with warm maple syrup and sliced almonds, if desired